April 5, 2012

Movie Review #1

OK, Just wanted you to know my first movie review will be post tomorrow on Fri. the 6th. I'll be reviewing Sasquatch Hunter. This will be the first of many reviews that I plan on posting every Friday. My criterias will be focused on the acting, scenery, believability, and of course the sasquatch(s). I'll use footprints on my overall rating. 1 footprint being the worst to 5 footprints being the best. I do encourage comments on what you thought of the movie if you had seen it. Let me know if you liked or disliked and before the next review I'll post the results. In the future I plan on giving a copy of the movie I reviewed to one lucky person. I'm working on the best way to do this. So keep watching and I'll post it once I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment